This summer, seek out laser dentistry treatments. Laser dentistry has been in use for a vast array of dental procedures for over two decades and continues to be used for more services every year. Lasers have not yet been acknowledged by the FDA, but it has been proven to be highly effective with a multitude of dental procedures. For a list of terrific services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– Lasers can clean and clear problematic areas away in preparation of dental treatments such as root canals.
– Laser dentistry is effective for common procedures such as canker sores and lesion removal.
– Lasers are highly effective for tissue removal for oral cancer biopsies.
– Professional teeth whiteners often use gels that must be activated by a light source, such as lasers.
– Lasers can aid in cavity prevention by assisting dental fillings. Lasers will prepare the area for a filling to be placed.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Valerie Foster and our team about laser dentistry, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Aloha, Oregon, by calling 503-649-7011. We will do our best to help you in any way we can.